|Order for my Interior design classmate|
I sewed a cover for the 30 cm adjustable set-square the other day.
I used a zipper to open/close the cover so that it would be easy to take this set-squere out whenever I needed to use. I made the cover because I didn’t want this equipment to get damaged while I would carry to school.
A classmate sew this and fell in love with this idea. I got an order from him immediately. Using the fabric he liked, I made another one tonight.
A zipper opening is quiet handy, but it is quite complicated process to attach a zipper in the lined case, especially if the case is a triangle shape. I tried to explore a better shape for the case–easier and faster to make while maintaining the practicality. So, I made a second one with Velcro tapes. It was easier to make than a zippered one, but I’m not 100 % happy with this one yet. There is still room to improve… there must be a better way to make it simply and more time-efficiently way…
コメント Leave your feedbacks